2007 Competition Rules
Here are the 2007 Competition Rules.
The main changes for 2007 are:
- 2.2 & 4 - Tasks scored on less than 1000 pts are now used for World Cup ranking, discards still counted only on 1000pts tasks
- 3.1 - Permit to fly: new definition of prototype gliders (produced in less than 10 pieces)
- 3.2 - stricter rules about mandatory radios (to improve safety)
- 12.2 - Report back : more explicit explanations and penalties for no or late report back (safety)
- 19.3 - Minor change in the scoring formula to have non linear distance points. The greater effect will be in tasks with no or few pilots in goal.
All changes are indicates as usual in the table of content.